Scandi Waves how-to by Teresa Felch
Gorgeously relaxed, wavy hair >>Scandi Waves<< is the ultimate goal and is so easy and simple!
The Tool – Your Straightener*
- Take a small section of hair and spray with a thermal protector, I used Hot Off the Press from Paul Mitchell.
- Bend the hair to form an S shape. Place the hair between your straightener plates and lightly tap the hair to set the wave.
- Continue feeding the hair in S shape patterns through your straightener tapping as you go. An option is to leave out the ends to give your hair a more modern finish.
- Lightly Massage at the roots with the pads of your fingers to break up the waves and create your boho finish.
- Finish with your favorite hairspray.
** Scandi Waves Straightener Temperature Guidelines
Fragile/Very Fine: 250-300℉
Check out our other Tips & Tricks for gorgeous hair everyday!