Mornings are hectic, whether you are a busy mom trying to get your kids and yourself ready and out the door in the morning or if you just love to get that extra half hour of sleep, we have some quick beauty tips to help you Wake Up Looking Gorgeous!
1 Brow Tint | Benefit of a brow tint is darker brows and not having to fill them in on a daily basis. Results last up to four weeks.
2. Eyelash Lift (perm) & Tint | Curls your lashes upright giving the illusion of longer lashes making your eye appear more open. Results last up to 6 weeks *No lash curler or mascara needed!
3. Eyelash Extensions | Adds curl, length and thickness to lashes
4. Wash Your Face | A clean face is the key to great skin. Sleeping with makeup or the days grime can really pay a toll on your skin!
5. Night Cream | Apply after cleansing your skin, this is important because your body absorbs the most moisture at night.
6. Cold Eye Cream | Treats dark circles, puffiness, wrinkling and sagging.
7. Lip Therapy | PCA Peptide Lip Therapy is the key to soft lips, it helps minimize fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth.
8. Lash Growth Serum | Love Your Lashes with Babe Lash Eyelash Serum. It strengthens, conditions and helps to increase the growth of your natural lashes, you can use this in addition to Eyelash Perming and Extensions.
9. Hair Mask | Hydrate and Strengthen hair with Paul Mitchell’s Marula Oil Mask or Tea Tree Lavender Mint Deep Conditioning Mineral Hair Mask.
10. Heatless Curls | Before bed put your hair in a head wrap, braids or twists, remove in the morning for effortless texture!
11. Dry Shampoo | Prolongs the life of your blowout, sleep with it for added volume.
12. Moisturize Your Body | Hempz Triple Moisture Body Lotion is free of Parabens, Gluten, THC, and is 100% vegan providing the ultimate nourishment and hydration for your skin.
13. Air Dry Hair | Apply Pureology Hydrate Air-Dry Cream after washing and conditioning your hair. This will help to control and perfect hair texture while keeping hair soft and hydrated.